Acreage, Storm Shelters, and Transportation Topped the List
It’s an interesting exercise in exploration. What buyers are searching for in a home, State by State. And, the results may *not* shock you.
In fact, Realtor.com analyzed keyword home search data in each U.S. state to determine regional must-have features among those searching for a home.
Topping the list of most-loved features are the makings for man-caves, she-sheds, workshops and granny pods. That means alternative living spaces are popular home features…
Here is the rest of what we searched for…
|Most Searched Home Features|
|Colorado||Main floor master|
|District of Columbia||Transportation|
|Georgia||First floor master|
|Kansas||Water filtration system|
|Montana||Accessory dwelling unit|
|Oregon||Accessory dwelling unit|
|Washington||Accessory dwelling unit|
|West Virginia||River access|
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts