Acreage, Storm Shelters, and Transportation Topped the List
It’s an interesting exercise in exploration. What buyers are searching for in a home, State by State. And, the results may *not* shock you.
In fact, Realtor.com analyzed keyword home search data in each U.S. state to determine regional must-have features among those searching for a home.
Topping the list of most-loved features are the makings for man-caves, she-sheds, workshops and granny pods. That means alternative living spaces are popular home features…
Here is the rest of what we searched for…
|Most Searched Home Features|
|Colorado||Main floor master|
|District of Columbia||Transportation|
|Georgia||First floor master|
|Kansas||Water filtration system|
|Montana||Accessory dwelling unit|
|Oregon||Accessory dwelling unit|
|Washington||Accessory dwelling unit|
|West Virginia||River access|
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence