That’s according to the Home Design Trends Survey conducted by the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
The quarterly study found the increase in these features for kitchen and bathroom projects continues to grow.
The survey also found:
- Kitchen sizes continue to stabilize.
- Bathrooms “remain a popular feature in homes.
- The Bathroom size is increasing.
- Outdoor kitchens were reported to be the most popular.
- Doorless, no-threshold showers, larger walk-in showers and stall showers without tubs were the leading features for bathrooms.
Show Prep Source: https://www.kitchenbathdesign.com/148355/aia-poll-spotlights-key-trends/