LendingTree has each of the top 50 largest American metropolitan areas for the share of adults between ages 25 and 40 living with their parents.
Of the nation’s 50 largest metropolitan areas, Riverside, Calif. has the largest share of adults living with their parents. 28%.
In Seattle, the share of adults living with parents is among the lowest in the top 50 at 12%.
- A 2016 Pew Research Center found that more adults are living with their parents — about 15 percent [ages of 25 and 40]
- In 2000, that figure was 10 percent.
- In 1981, it was just 8 percent.
Sacramento came in #18 where:
|19% of Adults 25-40 in Sacramento Live with their Parents||23.5% Have their own children at home||10% Are Unemployed||24% Don’t participate in the Labor Force||57% Are Men||43% Are Women|
The Full List:
More Show Prep Articles:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design