Spacious Kitchens and Good Schools are common items on a checklist for people who are moving. But that leaves a lot of amenities to fill out our suburb.
We have the list of Dream accessories for the perfect neighborhood.
Note: A whopping 70% of respondents to this ImproveNet survey said they did not currently live in their ‘dream’ neighborhood.
Do you?? Take the Poll on our Facebook Page and let us know.
More Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence