…according to a new analysis from Redfin.
These medium-sized Markets will WOW You!
Believe it or not, these four metros are already attracting out-of-town home buyers thanks to the low cost of acquiring and developing land for new-home construction.
So, here they are –
First of all, refugees from Seattle, who are used to median home prices of $550.000 PLUS, will find Spokane homes extremely affordable.
Las Vegas, Nevada
In Las Vegas, home sales are growing at a rapid pace. In fact, the primary source of out-of-town home buyers is Los Angeles.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Most noteworthy, Charlotte is home to one of the hottest neighborhoods in the country (Wildwood), and that neighborhood has a new housing development under construction.
Jobs, median household income, home sales, and home prices have all been growing in Orlando, where inexpensive land has also meant growth in new homes sales.
Show Prep Source: https://www.redfin.com/blog/booming-real-estate-markets/
More Show Prep Articles:
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts