…according to a new analysis from Redfin.
These medium-sized Markets will WOW You!
Believe it or not, these four metros are already attracting out-of-town home buyers thanks to the low cost of acquiring and developing land for new-home construction.
So, here they are –
First of all, refugees from Seattle, who are used to median home prices of $550.000 PLUS, will find Spokane homes extremely affordable.
Las Vegas, Nevada
In Las Vegas, home sales are growing at a rapid pace. In fact, the primary source of out-of-town home buyers is Los Angeles.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Most noteworthy, Charlotte is home to one of the hottest neighborhoods in the country (Wildwood), and that neighborhood has a new housing development under construction.
Jobs, median household income, home sales, and home prices have all been growing in Orlando, where inexpensive land has also meant growth in new homes sales.
Show Prep Source: https://www.redfin.com/blog/booming-real-estate-markets/
More Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence