The Central Park Tower, as it’s known, is currently under construction in New York City and has officially topped out at 1550 feet making it the tallest residential building in the world.
The building will contain a mix of condos, retail, and a hotel.
In total, the skyscraper will accommodate 179 residences that will range from two to eight bedrooms. The largest… 17,500 square feet.
Show Prep Source:
Recent Show Prep Articles
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts