The Central Park Tower, as it’s known, is currently under construction in New York City and has officially topped out at 1550 feet making it the tallest residential building in the world.
The building will contain a mix of condos, retail, and a hotel.
In total, the skyscraper will accommodate 179 residences that will range from two to eight bedrooms. The largest… 17,500 square feet.
Show Prep Source:
Recent Show Prep Articles
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence