The house is located in New Hampshire, near Manchester. Needless to say, not everybody likes the changes.
– Some passersby yelled at the painters to change the color.
– Others called the town offices to complain, but the home-owner with big plans wasn’t changing her mind.
She said she has no regrets about the paint job. “This is actually lilac and lilac is a Victorian color.”
– Neighbors complained when she removed overgrown rhododendron bushes.
– The lady across the street didn’t like the red roof.
Here’s what’s odd…. Neighbor Grace Frost yelled to the painters when she first saw the purple. Now she admits she said, ‘it’s grown on her’ and she’s cool with it.
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence