The house is located in New Hampshire, near Manchester. Needless to say, not everybody likes the changes.
– Some passersby yelled at the painters to change the color.
– Others called the town offices to complain, but the home-owner with big plans wasn’t changing her mind.
She said she has no regrets about the paint job. “This is actually lilac and lilac is a Victorian color.”
– Neighbors complained when she removed overgrown rhododendron bushes.
– The lady across the street didn’t like the red roof.
Here’s what’s odd…. Neighbor Grace Frost yelled to the painters when she first saw the purple. Now she admits she said, ‘it’s grown on her’ and she’s cool with it.
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts