Here’s what it found:
- Higher incomes at the top. Singles with median incomes are much higher in the top 10 cities than in the bottom 10. That could be because Incomes in the top 10 cities average about $75,800, while incomes in the bottom 10 average about $57,300.
- High housing costs and high homeownership rates. Singles are most likely to average the high monthly housing costs in large US cities ($1,400). This is higher than the figure for average monthly housing costs in smaller cities ($1,200).
- Arizona is a top state for single homeownership. It has a lot of retired homeowners as well. Arizona has three cities in the top 10, and a fourth in the top 15 cities.
The Full Top-25 List:
Show Prep Source:
Most Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence