The National Association of Realtors’ Pending Home Sales Index rose in May.
Sacramento came in #12 on the list of the Nation’s Top 20 Hottest markets. Up from #18 on the list in 2018 with a 10 percent Listing Price increase.
The lower-than-usual mortgage rates have led to an increase in pending sales for May. Rates of 4% and, in some cases even lower, create extremely attractive conditions for home-owners. Meaning, buyers, for good reason, are anxious to purchase and lock-in at these rates.
With the hottest housing markets from data at realtor.com, the year-over-year increases could be a sign of a rise in inventory.
Rochester, New York, Fort Wayne, Indiana, Boston, Massachusetts, and Midland, Texas, were the hottest housing markets in May.
Show Prep Source: https://www.realtor.com/research/may-2019-hottest-housing-markets/
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence