Nearly one in ten British couples who have attempted to renovate a house together have split up during the progress, according to a new study.
- 77 percent of those surveyed said the project led to “furious rows”
- 15 percent claiming they were “constantly at each other’s throats”.
- More than half of people said their relationship was so affected that they will never consider renovating again.
Most Recent Show Prep Articles:
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts