Sales of new single‐family houses in August 2019 were at an annual rate of 713-thousand, according to estimates by the U.S. Census Bureau.
The median sales price of new houses sold in August 2019 was $328,400, up to $23-thousand dollars from July.
The average sales price nationwide was $404,200.
The estimated total of new houses sold at the end of August was just over 300-thousand units.
Most Recent Show Prep
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts