Sales of new single‐family houses in August 2019 were at an annual rate of 713-thousand, according to estimates by the U.S. Census Bureau.
The median sales price of new houses sold in August 2019 was $328,400, up to $23-thousand dollars from July.
The average sales price nationwide was $404,200.
The estimated total of new houses sold at the end of August was just over 300-thousand units.
Most Recent Show Prep
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence