CoreLogic’s monthly Loan Performance Insights Report shows that, nationally, 4% of mortgages were in some stage of delinquency in February 2019.
The foreclosure inventory rate – which measures the share of mortgages in some stage of the foreclosure process – was down two-tenths a percentage points from February 2018.
The nation’s overall delinquency rate has fallen on a year-over-year basis for the past 14 consecutive months.
Most Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence