CoreLogic’s monthly Loan Performance Insights Report shows that, nationally, 4% of mortgages were in some stage of delinquency in February 2019.
The foreclosure inventory rate – which measures the share of mortgages in some stage of the foreclosure process – was down two-tenths a percentage points from February 2018.
The nation’s overall delinquency rate has fallen on a year-over-year basis for the past 14 consecutive months.
Most Recent Show Prep Articles:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design