Now the cast of the original show believes the network paid too much for the suburban home.
When the house went on the market in 2018, HGTV won a bidding war that drove the price up to $3.5 million — or $1.6 million over the listing price for the then-2,400-square-foot residence.
“They paid way too much, I mean WAY too much for this house,” said Barry Williams, who played Greg.
“That was the crazy part,” agreed Christopher Knight, who starred as Peter.
Recent Show Prep Articles
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence