Now the cast of the original show believes the network paid too much for the suburban home.
When the house went on the market in 2018, HGTV won a bidding war that drove the price up to $3.5 million — or $1.6 million over the listing price for the then-2,400-square-foot residence.
“They paid way too much, I mean WAY too much for this house,” said Barry Williams, who played Greg.
“That was the crazy part,” agreed Christopher Knight, who starred as Peter.
Recent Show Prep Articles
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts