Now the cast of the original show believes the network paid too much for the suburban home.
When the house went on the market in 2018, HGTV won a bidding war that drove the price up to $3.5 million — or $1.6 million over the listing price for the then-2,400-square-foot residence.
“They paid way too much, I mean WAY too much for this house,” said Barry Williams, who played Greg.
“That was the crazy part,” agreed Christopher Knight, who starred as Peter.
Recent Show Prep Articles
- Protected: School or Tools; Contractor Scholarship Application Options
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included