“We’re predicting a fairly healthy year for the remainder of 2019”Metrostudy
But the report from MetroStudy and Zonda also says… “As time goes on we do predict a recession and job losses beginning at the latter part of 2021 and going into 2022.”
Other key takeaways from the report include:
- The national housing market will continue to be significantly under-supplied in 2019.
- The national housing market will become increasingly over-valued in 2019.
- The recent drop in mortgage rates may reverse as economic pressures combine with debt and higher risk.
- Additionally, there are worries over cost and reduced affordability, national debt and policies that damage the middle class.
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence