The CoreLogic National Home Price Index this week reported a 4.0% annual gain last month. That was down from four-point-two % the previous month and continues the months-long trend of balanced price increases.
The 10-City Composite of Home Prices was still UP, down from the previous month. The 20-City Composite also posted a gain,but was down from the previous month.
Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Tampa reported the highest year-over-year gains among the 20 cities.
Three California cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego have the three slowest price increases over the last year.
Prices generally rose faster in inland cities than on either the coasts or the Great Lakes.
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design