The CoreLogic National Home Price Index this week reported a 4.0% annual gain last month. That was down from four-point-two % the previous month and continues the months-long trend of balanced price increases.
The 10-City Composite of Home Prices was still UP, down from the previous month. The 20-City Composite also posted a gain,but was down from the previous month.
Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Tampa reported the highest year-over-year gains among the 20 cities.
Three California cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego have the three slowest price increases over the last year.
Prices generally rose faster in inland cities than on either the coasts or the Great Lakes.
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence