Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey shows mortgage rates remained mostly unchanged the past two weeks.
The 30-year fixed rate loan has been hovering at 3.75%.
Rates have moderated, remaining consistent at nearly three-year lows. That’s good news for buyers looking to purchase a home this Summer.
Some burning questions:
– What does this say for the U.S. Economic situation right now?
– What has been the tone of the Federal Reserve lately?
– Have you seen a rise in Home Buyer demand in the recent two-month period?
U.S. weekly averages as of 07/11/2019
|30-Yr FRM||15-Yr FRM||5/1-Yr ARM|
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- Protected: School or Tools; Contractor Scholarship Application Options
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included