It should be no surprise that sensitivity to the environment is a growing concern for most homeowners, Forbes Magazine reports. In fact, sustainability is driving the types of projects that homeowners begin. And the materials and finishes they use.
There’s also a new interest in low-chemical-compound products. Research shows people care if their paint or carpets pollute the air. Furthermore, homeowners like to re-use old building materials.
The new interest in eco-friendly products goes hand-in-hand with today’s strong environmental consciousness.
With the Green Trend, homeowners are looking for reclaimed wood while moving away from manufactured surfaces.
Recent Show Prep Articles
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts