It should be no surprise that sensitivity to the environment is a growing concern for most homeowners, Forbes Magazine reports. In fact, sustainability is driving the types of projects that homeowners begin. And the materials and finishes they use.
There’s also a new interest in low-chemical-compound products. Research shows people care if their paint or carpets pollute the air. Furthermore, homeowners like to re-use old building materials.
The new interest in eco-friendly products goes hand-in-hand with today’s strong environmental consciousness.
With the Green Trend, homeowners are looking for reclaimed wood while moving away from manufactured surfaces.
Recent Show Prep Articles
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence