There were no warnings when the Barnes family purchased their home near Seattle, Washington.
In the ensuing nightmare:
- They’ve been kicked out of their home,
- Lost many of their possessions
- and teetered on the edge of financial ruin.
At first, it was an odd smell noticed by the family.
Then their kindergarten-aged son began to show symptoms of a cold that would end every time they’d leave the house.
So, they tried testing for meth contamination — and the alarm bells went off.
Tests came back with one area, a basement bedroom, having meth exposure four times the state’s legal limit for safe occupation.
The County Health Inspector says such cases are rare, but it does happen.
Recent Show Prep:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence