That’s right, the Singing Cowboys’ 65-acre Double R ranch in Victorville California is available for $3.7 million.
The Roy Rogers lived on the working ranch with his actress-wife Dale Evans until Rogers died in 1998 at age 86 and Evans died in 2001 at age 88.
The property includes a western town complete with a saloon. There’s also a 17-stable horse barn and a half-mile racetrack.
There are six beds, five and a half baths and 46-hundred square-feet of living space in all.
Rogers starred in films and television shows, including “The Roy Rogers Show” from 1951 to 1957. The show closed with a popular song, “Happy trails to you, until we meet again.”
New Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence