That’s right, the Singing Cowboys’ 65-acre Double R ranch in Victorville California is available for $3.7 million.
The Roy Rogers lived on the working ranch with his actress-wife Dale Evans until Rogers died in 1998 at age 86 and Evans died in 2001 at age 88.
The property includes a western town complete with a saloon. There’s also a 17-stable horse barn and a half-mile racetrack.
There are six beds, five and a half baths and 46-hundred square-feet of living space in all.
Rogers starred in films and television shows, including “The Roy Rogers Show” from 1951 to 1957. The show closed with a popular song, “Happy trails to you, until we meet again.”
New Show Prep Articles:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design