The increase is consistent with the month-to-month increase in construction jobs. It’s shows an improvement in the health of the construction industry.
Although construction has added jobs in many states at a higher rate than the private sector in the past year, the record number of job openings at the end of February shows contractors would add even more workers if they could.
Analysts say there is no sign of a let-up in the demand for construction workers.
Most Recent ATC News Posts:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design