The increase is consistent with the month-to-month increase in construction jobs. It’s shows an improvement in the health of the construction industry.
Although construction has added jobs in many states at a higher rate than the private sector in the past year, the record number of job openings at the end of February shows contractors would add even more workers if they could.
Analysts say there is no sign of a let-up in the demand for construction workers.
Most Recent ATC News Posts:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence