The Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Producer Price Index shows, softwood lumber prices declined 1.4%, and have fallen more than 12% over the last 12 months.
Moreover, the recent downward trend in prices paid for gypsum products reversed course in April. Even after the increase, prices paid for gypsum products have fallen since the start of 2019.
Diesel fuel prices also reversed course in April.
Most Recent Show Prep Articles:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design