The Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Producer Price Index shows, softwood lumber prices declined 1.4%, and have fallen more than 12% over the last 12 months.
Moreover, the recent downward trend in prices paid for gypsum products reversed course in April. Even after the increase, prices paid for gypsum products have fallen since the start of 2019.
Diesel fuel prices also reversed course in April.
Most Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence