SmartAsset is out with its list of the best American cities for people who want to purchase their first home.
And Texas is a prime destination for those looking for an affordable house.
The West Coast and Northeast struggle. The highest-ranked city in a state on the West Coast is Fresno at 28. Seven of the study’s bottom 10 cities are in California.
Seven of the study’s bottom 10 cities are in California.
Texas still hot for first-time homebuyers. The Lone Star State consistently does well in the rankings. Three Texas cities are in the top 10, and two of those are in the top three.
More Show Prep Articles:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design