SmartAsset is out with its list of the best American cities for people who want to purchase their first home.
And Texas is a prime destination for those looking for an affordable house.
The West Coast and Northeast struggle. The highest-ranked city in a state on the West Coast is Fresno at 28. Seven of the study’s bottom 10 cities are in California.
Seven of the study’s bottom 10 cities are in California.
Texas still hot for first-time homebuyers. The Lone Star State consistently does well in the rankings. Three Texas cities are in the top 10, and two of those are in the top three.
More Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence