…and Sacramento’s in the Top 5
As a group, Realtor.com’s Hottest Markets received more website views per property compared to the national average. In terms of supply, these markets are seeing inventory move 14 to 30 days more quickly than the typical property in the US overall.
So here are the cities… Boston claimed the number one spot on the list this month, followed by Lafayette, Indiana, and Spokane, Washington.
Sacramento was #5 on the list with an average listing of 34 Days, which is up one day from March 2019.
Sacramento’s median listing price is 485,000 dollars.
Other Local cities on the list includes:
- San Francisco / Oakland #11
- Modesto #14
- Stockton / Lodi #18 [Down from #5 in March]
- And Santa Cruz #19
Show Prep Source: https://www.realtor.com/research/april-2019-hottest-housing-markets/
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- In Hot Market, ‘Full House’ Home in San Francisco Sells for Less Than Asking
- New Buyers Feel They Can Afford More. Here’s Why.
- Good News for Homeowners; Home Prices Rocket in Third Quarter
- COVID-19 Has Impacted Home Purchasing Plans. This is How…
- Couple Rescued After Hurricane Blows Home off it’s Stilts