…and Sacramento’s in the Top 5
As a group, Realtor.com’s Hottest Markets received more website views per property compared to the national average. In terms of supply, these markets are seeing inventory move 14 to 30 days more quickly than the typical property in the US overall.
So here are the cities… Boston claimed the number one spot on the list this month, followed by Lafayette, Indiana, and Spokane, Washington.
Sacramento was #5 on the list with an average listing of 34 Days, which is up one day from March 2019.
Sacramento’s median listing price is 485,000 dollars.
Other Local cities on the list includes:
- San Francisco / Oakland #11
- Modesto #14
- Stockton / Lodi #18 [Down from #5 in March]
- And Santa Cruz #19
Show Prep Source: https://www.realtor.com/research/april-2019-hottest-housing-markets/
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- What Keyword Searches by State say about our Preferred Home Amenities
- Who’s to Blame for Ruining the Texas town of Waco?
- These Four U.S. Housing Markets are set for Explosive 10-year Growth
- The Biggest Challenges that Await Home Builders; Developers
- 202O Gives Home Builders a Strong Boost in Confidence