…and Sacramento’s in the Top 5
As a group, Realtor.com’s Hottest Markets received more website views per property compared to the national average. In terms of supply, these markets are seeing inventory move 14 to 30 days more quickly than the typical property in the US overall.
So here are the cities… Boston claimed the number one spot on the list this month, followed by Lafayette, Indiana, and Spokane, Washington.
Sacramento was #5 on the list with an average listing of 34 Days, which is up one day from March 2019.
Sacramento’s median listing price is 485,000 dollars.
Other Local cities on the list includes:
- San Francisco / Oakland #11
- Modesto #14
- Stockton / Lodi #18 [Down from #5 in March]
- And Santa Cruz #19
Show Prep Source: https://www.realtor.com/research/april-2019-hottest-housing-markets/
Recent Show Prep Articles:
- Toilet Explodes After Lightning Strikes a Home Septic Tank
- Marsha, Cindy, Peter, & Greg: HGTV OverPaid for the Brady Bunch House
- Millennials Spending more on Home Improvements. Let’s compare.
- List: America’s Hottest Zip Codes for 2019, Folsom Included
- Green Trends Are Popular in High-End Home Design