Our drainage solution is proprietary and is the result of years of Research and Development. Our team of construction and engineering professionals has extensively tested our products. A third party, accredited laboratory testing and years of residential and commercial applications have validated the HydroBlox solution.
- It's faster, easier to install, requiring a fraction of time vs. old methods.
- There's far less property disruption. That means no heavy equipment, gravel, or big trenches required.
- HydroBlox has less cost. Material costs + labor costs = much lower expense.
- Our solution requires no maintenance. And its made from 100% recycled plastic, and it does not deteriorate.
- Hydroblox does not require slope. A slope is nice to have for conveyance applications but, unlike French Drain methods, a slope is not needed.
- HyrdoBlox is environmentally friendly! 100% recycled plastic.